Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By zombombie
So I did it. I'm booked in for my first Halloween tattoo!

An artist I've been to before is doing custom Halloween tattoos all through October and I've scored his jack o' lantern design - which means no one but me will have it :)

Getting it on Sunday after we've been to see Hotel Transylvania - got a great Halloween day right there! I'll post pics as soon as I'm done.
By pagemaster1993
sloaner wrote:I would like to get a pumpkin tattoo, yours looks great. But I am scared to get one :oops:
I am on that boat too. I also hear they are addicting too. Which is bad because that could get real expensive.
By zombombie
They are addictive!

No need to be scared though! They hurt a bit - sometimes a big bit depending on your tolerance for pain and the position of it - but that's it. They can cost, but for me that's no bad thing. Good tattoos aren't cheap and cheap tattoos aren't good ;)

If you find something you really like but it's expensive then that means you've got time to think about it as you save AND find the perfect artist for the job :)
By SuperSonic
I agree. This is utterly fantastic. I've debated getting tattoos, but I worry about the aging process.. :P
By Lala
Love it! Now we both have jack o' lantern tats AND Steampunk costumes..hahah twins for 2012!