Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By amandap80
Some of this may bee a tad girlie for my fellow patch members, but I am proud of it anyway:

A fall wreath with little black scorpions

White pumpkin with some industrious spiders

A home for pumpkin gnomes

Halloween Primitives

Lots of gold here

Little boo Centerpiece
By amandap80
Cute little twig basket

A little more simple wreath (I like them a little flashier, but, not everyone does!)
By nosferatu
Loving the wreaths. You've definitely got the festive spirit. Like the carriage in the background with pumpkins for wheels
By amandap80
nosferatu wrote:Loving the wreaths. You've definitely got the festive spirit. Like the carriage in the background with pumpkins for wheels
Thanks! The carriage was a Martha Stewart project from a few years ago - I have some cute little white mice that sit with it too :)
ghostface wrote:I really like the pumpkin with the spiderss. Did you make all this stuff?
Sure did. I am a crazy person. :lol:
I have a craft show tomorrow, hoping I sell some pieces. Once the craft show is over, it is balls-out Halloween at my house! :D
amandap80 wrote:
ghostface wrote:I really like the pumpkin with the spiderss. Did you make all this stuff?
Sure did. I am a crazy person. :lol:
I have a craft show tomorrow, hoping I sell some pieces. Once the craft show is over, it is balls-out Halloween at my house! :D
That's awesome! I'm sure you will sell a lot. :)
By MooBoo
Great work, i love the gold pumpkin wreath, and the Boo centre piece, and the twig basket, gosh i love them all! :D