Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By zombombie
Hello all, I need some advice and input.

I'm thinking of getting a half sleeve on my lower right arm (already got stuff up top), and I want it to be Halloween related. What kind of imagery would you put in there?

I was thinking a jack o'lantern, bats, trees, the moon, maybe a day of the dead skull. Anything really obvious I'm missing? My idea is to take all these elements to my artist and see what he comes up with.

Any suggestions welcome - I know I can count on you lot to come up with some great ideas :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Took the words out of my mouth... for a classic Halloween scene I instantly thought jack o' lantern, spooky tree with winding branches, a cloudy sky with moon and bats. And maybe a skull.

There are plenty of other classic images too (cat, witch, ghost) but I don't know if you want it to look like a mad monster party on your arm. For a general "scene" you can't go wrong with the things mentioned above.

To blend the elements together and fill the space of the sleeve, I think you could do a lot with twisting pumpkin vines, curling tree branches, clusters of bats, and swirling fog clouds.
By nosferatu
I think you should gets overhung along the lines of a Dali women skull. Something that at first glance looks like one thing but is actually something else and is just deceptive to the eye. What that actually transpires to be, I haven't a clue. Look forward to seeing the pictures of it when it's done.
By Kayo
i always think old grave yard scene. fog or clouds, moon, tombstones some a little more worn than others, those twisty old trees. i think that would be a fun tattoo if i could get the image in my head out properly because than the tombstones you can hide names like frankenweeny on them and show that nurd side of you :twisted:
By Raven
Kayo wrote:i always think old grave yard scene. fog or clouds, moon, tombstones some a little more worn than others, those twisty old trees. i think that would be a fun tattoo if i could get the image in my head out properly because than the tombstones you can hide names like frankenweeny on them and show that nurd side of you :twisted:
No, no, he needs to put all of our names on the tombstones! :P

I like the idea of a moon, bats, spooky dead tree, swirling fog, all in darker colors with some bright pumpkins with evil faces scattered through the design.
By ghostface
RavensDestiny wrote:
Kayo wrote:i always think old grave yard scene. fog or clouds, moon, tombstones some a little more worn than others, those twisty old trees. i think that would be a fun tattoo if i could get the image in my head out properly because than the tombstones you can hide names like frankenweeny on them and show that nurd side of you :twisted:
No, no, he needs to put all of our names on the tombstones! :P
Yes!! :lol:
By monstermash
I love skeletons, from 18th century medical drawings to 30's/40's Minnie the Moocher style cartoon skellies. I'd also have a look at some vintage halloween imagery to see if it can conjure up any spooky ideas.
By Mistri01
As i think that among all,
Custom temporary tattoos are a unique and versatile solution for those considering traditional ink tattoos but who are wary of the procedure involved. The reason why is obvious: You don’t have to commit to that custom image for life. No matter how much you may like a piece of art at the time of selection, there’s no way around the fact that permanent tattoos are for life, and personal tastes change.
:)