Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By zombombie
RavensDestiny's wonderful sugar skull inspired me to post the 2 that my wife and I decorated.

They both started out as this:

And after a few coats of white paint this is how Mrs Zombombie decorated her skull (as you can see her skull was a little oddlly shaped!:

And this one is my attempt!:

They're certainly not perfect, mostly because we used pens to colour them (in!) but they were lots of fun to do on a wet Sunday afternoon. Which, as you can imagine, we have lots of here...
By MooBoo
They look great! I like how the one is slightly out of shape, it adds to its charm. I love sugar skulls so i may have to attempt something this one day :D
Ooh, nice. Was there a little friendly competition between you and the wife as you worked on these? They both turned out well, similar enough but totally unique. I like the shape of these skulls. The long, gaunt face is creepy.
By Raven
Excellent! Did you make the skulls as well? I'd love it if my husband got into doing things like this with me.

Our craft store here also sells paper-mache like skulls and I have thought about getting some of those before. I was actually tempted to color the one I have with markers instead of paint. I have more control over a marker than I do a paint brush. I may go back and pick up a bunch of the smaller paper skulls and paint them white like you did and send those out to the people who are now begging I make them a skull. That's the problem with making things, everyone ends up wanting you to make it for them!
By CorpseBride
Those are fab! I love that it was a couples project...so cute! :kiss:

The elongated face is really neat. I like the style of it. I just might have to scoop up a couple of those bad boys for myself!