Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By zombombie
A friend of mine went all the way to the top of Scotland - where he's from originally - and vistited John O'Groats. While there he visited a small candle shop that makes their own candles, all hand crafted, and brought me back this bad boy!

Apologies - they're not the clearest of photos, but it's a really sweet little skull candle!
By pagemaster1993
I would just sit it on a shelf and not burn it. Very nice find your friend did there.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Very cool candle. Especially nice that it's hand crafted. How big is your skull candle?

I have a couple skull candles around here. Mass produced, but pretty darn cool I must say. They "bleed" from the eyes when you melt them. You can see from this photo, one of them fits in the palm of my hand, while other other is pretty giant. Could almost past for a human size.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
That's cool. Your white candle looks almost tribal and primitive, like it was discovered in some cavern where dark rituals were performed. I know what you mean about not wanting to burn them.
By ghostface
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Very cool candle. Especially nice that it's hand crafted. How big is your skull candle?

I have a couple skull candles around here. Mass produced, but pretty darn cool I must say. They "bleed" from the eyes when you melt them. You can see from this photo, one of them fits in the palm of my hand, while other other is pretty giant. Could almost past for a human size.

Now these I would buy one to burn and to keep! :lol: