Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Raven
It's kinda weird how often I think of Ryan when I see anything Halloween related. I've never met him, yet I'm thinking of him so much. :P Especially when I see things like this.

Oh how I wish I could go back and redo my own wedding. It would be far more creepy!

By MooBoo
That is simply amazing!! Im going 2make a mental note of this for the future. :D
By Cheef
Fantastic Cake..

Hmm, my wife makes wedding cakes. Ive never considered putting our two skills together. I wonder what we could come up with given the right amount of time.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
RavensDestiny, I'm flattered that you associate Halloween things with me. I see my years of brainwashing are paying off! :twisted: Seriously though, you know what I'm into. So please keep bringing these cool discoveries to me and the other users of this forum.

That cake is pretty fantastic. I've seen plenty of Halloween cakes, but never one that made the tiers out of pumpkin shapes. I'm not married yet, but... I will admit that I have pondered the idea of a Halloween themed wedding (future wife willing) and I've even collected a bunch of images of cool Halloween cakes for inspiration. I'll have to save this image and add it to the bunch.
By staticfurball
Awesome !! i have to make one like that. Now that would be nice to add to my cake shop :D
By Batgirl
Love that! There's even a bat on the side! Awww... :wink: