Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By nosferatu
In the past, I would have wanted to try something but would have shyed away through fear of failure. Seeing how creative fellow minions are has been an inspiration to me, now I just think, "Boll**ks! Nothing to lose. Give it a go."

I'd been wanting a Lion King mural in my son's bedroom since birth. As Killer Klown lives slightly too far away to commute, I found a mural that I liked on the internet (www.sacredart.co.uk) - but there was no way I would ever be able to afford to employ the guy's talents, I decided to have a go at copying it as best I could.

Not finished yet as it needs a lot more work but I am quite chuffed for a first attempt as all I have used are paint tester pots and a basic set of acrylics. Reckon its cost me about £30 where as a pro mural artist would have charged over £1000.

All it needs now is a Scar pumpkin pattern glowing in the corner.

By zombombie
That's excellent! Well done!

I've been frequenting here more and more recently and it's really getting my creative juices flowing... But I'm struggling to get a handle on a project...

But that's beside the point! Seriously excellent work, you should be really proud of that! And I'm sure your nipper will love it :)
By CombichristGirl
:o :shock: :o wow amazing! you should be proud. i love tha coloring style on the flowers also
By KILLER KLOWN
Way to go Nos! It looks fantastic :!:

I think you're more of an artist than what you lead on to be. You can be very proud of that. By the way...I would have done it for free :wink: just need the tickets, lodging, food, rental car, etc. :lol:
By nosferatu
Thanks everyone for the generous comments.

T - the outside of my house has just been beautifully rendered and painted white. It is scraming for a KK mural on it. By the way, if I ever win the lottery, I'll fly you first class
By CombichristGirl
can i fly coach and come help :) im good at supervising and making mixed drinks ?
By Raven
That looks spectacular! I hope your son will be o.k. with having the Lion King on his walls when he is a teenager. I certainly wouldn't let him paint over it. :)