Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Wow, thanks for doing that! You're quite the minion, your ZP pumpkin patch is spreading across your skin like a mold. (I mean that as a compliment). Awesome inking. But of course, I'm biased. ;)
By CombichristGirl
thank u for comming up with great designs :) i must add the rest of them soon :)
By SaneInsideInsanity
:o :( I want one....Sigh i hate how tattoos cost money. Those look great
By CombichristGirl
if anyone makes to ohio. i would be more than happy to tat a zp on someone :)
By Tkaraoke
Did you do that yourself?!?!?!?! :shock:
By CombichristGirl
i did i did :) it was a little bit awkward as it was near the front bottom of my leg so i couldnt be up close for some pieces. i think it came out pretty well though :) i happen to be a jack of all trades and master of none
By JMP919
Wowzah! Can't believe you did that yourself! Unbelievable!
By SuperSonic
Magnificent, i'd personally have to say my fav mascots are Revenge Curse and Dawn :) nice job
By sloaner
That looks awsome. I dont think I could hold still even if someone else was doing it, little lone myself
By CombichristGirl
thanks :) i will be adding all of them over time. it is harder to sit for yourself than someone else doing it but its worth it :)
By suzika
CombichristGirl wrote:if anyone makes to ohio. i would be more than happy to tat a zp on someone :)
What part of Ohio? I'll be near Columbus mid-November :)
By CombichristGirl
im in oberlin its 2 hours from columbus :) come stay a night get a tat and have a drink :)