Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Just ordered some monsters for my lil sis' xmas gift keep it up Ryan seems to have snagged one of the one i was eye but meh still lots to choose from
By KILLER KLOWN
Thank you so much Jes! I will shoot them out on Monday if the Post Office is open(Columbus Day).

If you miss one or have a special request, just let me know and I will do a special order for ya. :D

Thanks...T
By SaneInsideInsanity
no rush i dont need then until xmas lol dont worry about running out on columbus day. And those ones will be perfect for her. She's going to love them
By Zombie Pumpkins!
KILLER KLOWN, I showed off my lil monsters and gave your Etsy shop a shout out on the ZP Twitter page. I don't know if that lead anyone to buy one, but I know some people on there were telling me that they really dig your style.
By Raven
I just ordered Larry and Fred. Cute little guys!

You are very talented T... I love everything I see from you. I am really glad to own some of your work. I hope to keep seeing things from you even after Halloween.
By Raven
I just had to come and post about the awesome work Killer Klown does. My little dudes came in the mail today. They are even better in person! Very nice work and so very cute. I may have to buy more. Not only did he send what I ordered but I got a bonus in my package of some decals. The frogs are awesome, made a nice early b-day present. Thanks so much!! I'm going to have to get more of your clay creations. I love them. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ditto what Ravens said. My little clay guys are awesome in person, they keep me company while I work, sitting on the desk in front of me.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Mine came today and look great. Thanks for the speedy Delivery...the only problem is now i don;t want to give them as a chirstmas gift I want them for myself.....