Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By nosferatu
Fabulous...as always!
By Tkaraoke
Man, you have mad skull skills! :D
By GUS
I'd have a t-shirt of that, very mambo-esque!

I'd have that as a tattoo, & I'm really not into them BUT i'd spoil my skin with that little number if it came to having one!

Superb, absolutely superb! ..another art-gem! congratulations old son.
By KILLER KLOWN
Thanks for the comps you guys :D

Hey Gus...It's funny you should say T-shirt. I was seriously thinking of having some DOTD shirts made up. I have some new art in the computer right now. Pics of new stuff forthcoming.

Later...T
By GUS
IF I see a t-shirt of that, it better be you wearing it (signed by & wrapped round the artist) :lol:
..watch out it'll be canvas art if you're not careful (copyright all) bearing in mind how much of others sweat has been creamed off this site!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
KILLER KLOWN, you know I dig your style. If you make shirts, you'll have at least one sale from me. (or perhaps a shirt trade?)
By salemblack
Sorry to dig up a old post but what did you attach the pin backing with? I'm having so much trouble finding shrink plastic. My Micheal's does not have it at all.
By KILLER KLOWN
You can pick up a small tube of Liquid Nails and attach the pin back that way. You won't need much!

If your local Michael's doesn't have Shrinky Dink paper, try Hobby Lobby, JoAnne Fabrics, or Shrinkydinks.com

Hope that helps. Later...T
By salemblack
Thank you that actually is helpful. I was really curious what you used on there. I was not sure what kind of glue would work best and hold the pin backing. I also didn't want something that would melt the plastic.

I found some of the plastic near my sister when I visited her in Albany recently. Its not shrinky dink brand but one called polyshrink, by a company called lucky squirrel. Its pretty nice. Thanks for sharing your art. I'm looking forward to making some pins for myself now. Just have to do one or two to get the hang of coloring them. IT has been awhile since I made one.
By stoneoaks
Oh please let me know how to buy a tshirt!

I also luv DOD stuff!