Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By KILLER KLOWN
Just finished this one up the other day. It's a large foam skull from Walgreens. It was painted bone color by my "art partner" Dottie, and I went to work with the acrylics. I think it may be a little too shiny, next time I should use a satin/matte clear finish.

Thanks for lookin...T

Here's one with my little girl...
By The Captain
That is badass! You have such a cool style, I love skulls. Its like day of the dead meets tattoo flash.
By Tkaraoke
Do you sell those or do you just do them for yourself? They look terrific!
By KILLER KLOWN
Thanks for the kind words.

As a matter of fact I do sell them. The large skull is on Ebay right now. Just let me know if your interested.

Thanks...Terry
By Tkaraoke
I found the link all by my lonesome...

Very nice work. I'd love to see a more multicolored "Day Of The Dead" type skull myself.

BTW: There's always gotta be some jackass that leaves negative feedback regardless if it's an honest mistake or not. I always give my seller an opportunity to make things right before I would even consider leaving negative feedback.

...I wish I knew the HTML command to change that long arse link into something more manageable.
By KILLER KLOWN
Tkaraoke...

Right on...You found it.

I am working on some more traditional "Day of the Dead", multi-colored skulls right now. I will post pics when I am done.

Yea, I was pretty bummed out when that guy left negative feedback. It truely was an honest mistake and I was in constant contact with him. Some people are just negative/mean people. Karma will get him though! :lol:

Later...T
By arcane_reaper
thanks but its just a little out of my budget right now :cry: , maybe ill by one when i get a little more extra money! :D
By Tkaraoke
Thanks for fixing that link for me Ryan but I really would like to know how to do it myself. That would really come in handy.

BTW: It cracked me up when you called him a liar in the feedback! What a jackhole!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Tkaraoke wrote:Thanks for fixing that link for me Ryan but I really would like to know how to do it myself.
The info on how to turn text into a link (especially helpful when the link is super long) is actually shown to you on the page where you type your message. Hover your cursor over the "URL" button and you'll see the instructions right below those buttons. In this case, it would tell you something like...
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.longaddress.com]text to be link[/url] 
No actual HTML tags necessary (in fact, true HTML won't work here) but rather it's "BBCode" specific to this forum system.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
And while I'm here I should make a comment on topic. KILLER KLOWN, I love the style of your skull painting. The pic of your daughter holding the skull is especially charming. :) Keep putting stuff like this on eBay and I may end up having to buy one.
By Tkaraoke
I knew it! I was trying the normal HTML codes and it just wouldn't work and it was really cheesing me off. I wrote that message after trying about 10 times to get the damn thing to work. Those really long links are a mess and it was driving me crazy not knowing how to clean it up.
By KILLER KLOWN
Thanks for the comps Ryan. My daughter is kind of unusual...she's totally girly, but loves the creepy stuff too. When she was 2 1/2 she slept with a rubber skeleton, named Buster, every night. Man I love that kid. :!: :D

My sketchclub is getting together tonight for our Friday Night Art Night. I will be working on some new skulls tonight. Keep your eyes peeled, and tell your friends and family all about them, still no bids yet. :wink:

I plan on posting artwork and what nots all year round. I hope you guys will do the same. I like this little board. :D

Later...T
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Totally girly, but likes the creepy stuff too? That's the best kind. You got yourself a good one there, Terry.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your art. I hope to use some of my free time during the pumpkin off-season to make some different types of art myself, so I'll be sharing too.