Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By jen d.
To avoid hi-jacking Killerklown's thread, I just made a new one...

I should mention that all artwork in this work-in-progress are from Tim Burton's book, 'The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy & Other Stories", save for Edward Scissorhands (top left) and the Girl in the Windowsill thats on the underneath of that arm (in 2nd picture).

Other Tim Burton movie goodies to come sooner or later, I have a special spot on the back of my arm saved for Lock, Shock, and Barrel... and of course, a pumpkin patch!!

I rarely post photos of my tattoos, but there would be no more of an appropriate place to share my love of Tim Burton. Also, it's very awkward trying to take photos of your own arm...

Pictures here
Last edited by jen d. on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Flak
Very nice I like :D
By CorpseBride
Very very cool. I love how you went with the Burton theme...but didn't use any of his really famous charcters. It keeps it a little more original! Very nice!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah, very cool. I recognize all those characters from the Oyster Boy book. Great choices. While his movies usually involve his ideas and vision, those characters are especially cool because they are his very own artwork. Thanks for sharing the pics.
By jen d.
Thanks everyone. It's really nice to finally show it to someone who doesn't say, "Wow, so you must really love aliens!"

I really wish Burton would come out with some more books like Oyster Boy. It's really intriguing to see the stories and characters he comes up with, that aren't re-produced by Hollywood Studios. =)
By jen d.
Updated the image... sorry for the broken link!
By CombichristGirl
:o fabulous i love itvery nice i want to do something similar up my leg.
i have a nice sized halloween tattoo that im working on and adding to all the time. it also helps if u own ur own tattoo stuff to lol
By Sind3315
Awesome!!! :D
By jen d.
Thanks Sind3315! Also, I just noticed this thread has had almost three thousand views... :shock:
By Sind3315
You're a popular lady! :wink: