Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By CorpseBride
CombichristGirl wrote:i love the one in the feve hat lol
Me too, quite possibly my fave. The owl one is a very very close second :D
By Sind3315
Killer Klown, do you sell any of your artwork?
By Carving Queen
These are fantastic. I remember doing shrinky dinks when I was a little girl. I even remember getting a kit for my birthday one year!
By Sind3315
Awesome! I added you on myspace... :D
By OhhHenry
Those are REALLY cool! What do you use to color them?
By KILLER KLOWN
Hey OhhHenry...I use Prismacolor colored pencils. They have super rich colors and blend really well.
Regular Crayola brand colored pencils work great too
Here's the Shrinky Dink paper you need...
By nosferatu
Finally managed to get some transfer paper today from art supply shop. What was right nect to it? Shrinkable plastic!!

Bought some for old time sake although I have no idea what to do.........
By Sind3315
You're supposed to make them shrink silly! :P :lol:
By The Vlad Hatter
After seeing cool stuff like this it once again sucks that I am not capable of even drawing a straight line properly. I'd kill for a little of that.
By nosferatu
I have no artisitic ability whatsoever but think it would be a fun thing to do. I still haven't got a clue what patterns etc to do but think I'll have a laugh whatever the result.

That's the great thing about the forum. People generate ideas that you then want to have a go at yourself. Except for tattooing of course, I wouldn't recommend having a go at home tattooing unless you have the flair of combichristgirl.

Apart from the obvious pumpkins, on my list of projects I have:

Artvelopes
Shrinky Dinks
Paper Mache Pumpkins
Build your own coffin
Make your own corpse.....etc etc

Doesn't matter if they turn out rubbish, I'll have had fun trying.
By Raven
Killer Klown, your artistic ability amazes me and turns me green with jealousy! I do enjoy seeing everything you do. Nice work as always!
By CombichristGirl
nosferatu wrote:Except for tattooing of course, I wouldn't recommend having a go at home tattooing unless you have the flair of combichristgirl.
:lol: :lol: :lol: i cant stop laughing lol. it is true never try this at home children!... and most adults lol. and i have those same prisma penicls. they are great and u can buy a blending pencil and work even more mojo lol. i gotta try this i remember doing it as a kid and it was so cool. now that im grown i could make some pretty cool ones and my daughter could help yay. :D