Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By purple1worm
I wanted to make one last year but never got around to it. So I decided to tackle this before I start on my outdoor stuff.
1st pic was taken on 1st of September. I cut a piece out of the front. Painted the background. 2nd pic After trying out different lighting options.Decided on a small craft light instead of the battery powered led lights. Darkened the background and painted my sculpted spray foam base. Image
Last edited by purple1worm on Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
By purple1worm
A little progress. Did a quick set up,playing around with positioning. Added branches for trees and a mausoleum in back. Not quite finished tombstones yet.
By Pumpkinfreak
It looks fantastic! I love the whole idea of making a diorama in a pumpkin :thumbsup:
Can't wait to see more!
By purple1worm
Done! Really glad with how it turned out!

I used dollar store LED battery powered lights. The tombstones, pumpkins, cemetery sign and fence are sculpted fimo clay. The reindeer moss really helps finish the look!
Last edited by purple1worm on Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Cirrus
That turned out really nice! Very creative project!
By purple1worm
mesmark wrote:That's outstanding! The moss looks great. The sculpted pumpkins and tombstones also look great.

I love the path, and mausoleum turned out fantastic!

Where do you plan to display it?
I made the path by spreading a little white glue and sprinkling some sand over it. The mausoleum is a printed photo I glued to a piece of craft board.
I plan on displaying it on a shelf in the living room,so I can enjoy it while I'm working on other projects!
:witch: