Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Raven
Hi, my name is Teri, and I'm a craftholic. I will come across something or think of something and it becomes an obsession for a little while. I quickly get tired of things and move on to something else. I've been making and selling resin jewelry off and on for quite awhile now but this was my first time making something creepy. After weeks of experimentation I made up a batch of skull cameo's and some earrings. It's hard to see in the picture but each cameo has a Swarovski crystal set into the eye.

The white glows in the dark.

Also glowing green!

And non glowing purple and red with more bling since there is no glow.

I also made a pair of glowing skull earrings.

I tried to make a vampire skull cameo but he quickly made me mad. He's alright, I guess..

I'm going to make some non creepy pendants and then I will probably move on to something else again. :)=
By pagemaster1993
Those look great. Now I have two questions: 1. Do you sell these and 2. If the answer to one is yes. Do you make pins?
By Raven
Hmmm... pins. Never thought about making those. I might eventually have to think about that. I always love getting ideas for new things! :P
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Raven, the crafting machine! I 've always liked the look of these gothic cameos. Classy stuff. Another member here gave me one once, and I have it hanging up beside my desk from a key-ring. Alternate ways to display them sounds like a cool idea. I'd pin one to my lapel or hat. :thumbsup:
By Raven
I've been on quite the jewelry making spree lately and made a whole bunch of different pieces that were, well, less than spooky so I figured I better get back on track. I finished this piece tonight and I am quite in love with it. :)=

By Raven
I had stopped making jewelry for awhile, but I'm back into it! Now that it's getting closer to Fall and Halloween I've been really thinking about the creepy stuff again. This is the latest I came up with. I need to start looking into pins and things. I've been thinking about a light up pin..

By Raven
pagemaster1993 wrote:Wow those keychains are cool.
Thanks! I found myself in a craft store today looking at what I could turn into a keychain or pendant.. I may or may not have bought a bunch of Halloween themed things. :wink:
By Raven
zombombie wrote:
Raven wrote:I've been on quite the jewelry making spree lately and made a whole bunch of different pieces that were, well, less than spooky so I figured I better get back on track. I finished this piece tonight and I am quite in love with it. :)=

That's fantastic :D :thumbsup:
Thanks! They were originally going to be different. I wanted the moon to glow in the dark but I just couldn't figure out how to smoothly do it. It looks great in the picture, but IRL it was a mess. I ended up with non glowing moons. :cry:

By Raven
Thanks again everyone!

I had to show these butterfly wings. Orange-ish in color and I think the design looks like tombstones all lined up. Halloween in nature! :P