Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
I don't know if anyone else has ever seen this guys work, but it's pretty awesome. I just came across it the other day, and had to order a couple prints. I order the "Haddonfield Vacation Poster" as well as the "Halloween" picture and the "Amity Island" picture. There's a few more that I'll be ordering in the future I'm sure. The Haddonfield Vacation Poster was almost sold out, so I don't know if any remain.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MattPepplerAr ... p_redirect" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Mayor of Haddonfield
I received my pictures a week ago, and they are great. As soon as I get them framed I'll post pictures.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
I was able to find some frames and get my pictures mounted this weekend. So far I've bought 3 of his posters, but can definitely see myself buying more.

Last edited by Mayor of Haddonfield on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
When I originally went to order the Haddonfield poster, it was out. After I wrote him, he said he had a couple more, so I ordered one quickly. He stated that if I didn't order one in time that he'd have them back in stock around the end of July.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
If anyone is interested, I just saw that the Haddonfield Vacation poster is now back in stock at his Etsy store, but I doubt they'll last long.