Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By GeordieKin
Most of my work is fairly traditional, portraits, wildlife etc., but when I get some free time I like to venture into painting some of the darker things. This is an oil painting I did earlier this year, of the sorceress Morgan Le Fay (sometimes called Morgana) casting spells. A friend very kindly posed for it and I made the costume for her to wear.

And here is my dragon cushion/pillow:

I'll add some more ideas to this as I find them.
By matspud
Great work. The cushion is amazing. As for the Morgan Le Fey costume - can't wait to see your halloween costumes :D
By MooBoo
Oh my! The cushion is great and the painting is amazing! :D
By nosferatu
That's amazing. Hopefully you will post more of your work cos that is stunning. 8) 8)
By GeordieKin
Thanks everyone, for the great encouragement. I'm really glad you like it. I put a lot of myself into it. This one I did with pen and ink, and an airbrush for the background colours. I have a lot more done this way, though I haven't had time to do much like this recently.

By mesmark
Wow! These are amazing. The Morgan Le Fay blew me out of the water. It's amazing what some people can do.

I agree with everyone else, please share more photos.

Just as a suggestion though, you might want to add a small watermark to the image before posting. I've been a little lax about that with my halloween prop photos and I've already seen my spooky trees (etc.) on other sites.
By GeordieKin
Thanks mesmark, good idea. My image program doesn't do them, but I opened one in Paint and added some text to see how that looked. Hopefully, it doesn't detract from the picture..

By amandap80
Your work is absolutely AMAZING! :D
By Raven
:shock: Absolutely stunning!

Try as I might to paint, I usually end up throwing away more canvass than I keep. It's just not something I have the talent for, or maybe it's the patience (probably both).

I hope you continue to share your work with us!
By GeordieKin
Cheers everybody. It means a lot that you like these. Here's another one of Morgan/Morgana:

Oils on canvas board.