Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
Thanks, Nos.

Not really hard to make, sometimes tedious depending on the design. These haven't been too intricate though.

I have a blog that I wrote the steps down on. (I was too excited to take photos of the steps though! haha)

http://www.thesassypenguin.blogspot.com/

It's simple enough to do with an xacto knife and some vinyl- for those that don't have a cutting machine.
Another great blog by a forum user. First Ravens, now you. Two new ones in two days. Bookmarked! I love your mantel, I particularly love the silhouette clock face. I covet it greatly.

Will have a proper read later!
By Raven
nosferatu wrote:Another great blog by a forum user. First Ravens, now you. Two new ones in two days. Bookmarked!
Her blog is FAR better than mine! Mine was created in the middle of the night out of boredom, and slightly ignored these days. :oops:

I almost did something very similar with my chargers. I have orange and black ones and was going to put ZP stencils on them. Never got to it. Your's look really great!
RavensDestiny wrote: Her blog is FAR better than mine! Mine was created in the middle of the night out of boredom, and slightly ignored these days. :oops:
Oh stop! I've been following yours and love it! Thank you both.
How do you think mine was started? haha. I mainly blog for myself and if people read it- even better :)
I love the supposed "Fail" better than these. Really. The fact that you sanded the Poly was probably the best thing to do! Makes it look old and weathered. Like a verrrrry old wooden stair case. Then the spider, and the web. Absolutely perfect! I'd BUY that!

These ones are great too though!