Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Marlföx
Haven't posted in a while, I've been pretty busy getting crowded with art ideas and inspirations. My biggest project this year was my Reaper. Instead of jibber jappering I'll just show ya!

I found the "how to" on pintrest was pretty simple and if anyone has any questions about it just holler!
By nosferatu
Wow that looks awesome lit and in the dusk. His height makes him even more imposing. Excellent stuff.
By monstermash
Great stuff, he's nice and big. I'm glad to see someone else had a go at making a reaper this year. I didn't have that mixer bit for my drill so I mixed mine by hand. It wasn't as dificult as i'd thought.
By Marlföx
I couldn't imagin mixing by hand! Using the tool seemed hard enough. My husband Ben mixed, I poured the paint :P
By Marlföx
And thanks guys!! I'm quite proud of him, any ideas for a name??
By nosferatu
Cronus if male, Botan for female.

I also like Sy because it reminds me of scythe.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Your silence here is forgivable if you've been busy creating things like this! You did a fine job with your reaper. Perhaps he will show his gratitude by sparing you soul for a few extra years.

Nice to see the project really taking off, thanks to Pinterest and forums like this one. The world will soon be overtaken by angels of death!

nosferatu, love those name suggestions, by the way! I considered something like that for my Grim Reaper patter, but I figured I should stick with the well known phrase that people are probably searching for.
By Marlföx
Cronus is a mighty fine name for him, I need to slap one of those "Hello my name is" stickers on him :lol:
I will be posting pics of my ghosts soon too
By Raven
He is very creepy and imposing looking! It also looks like he is actually slowly walking in that picture. Don't be surprised if you find him in a different location from where you left him the night before.