Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
WOW WOW WOW! :shock: :kiss:

:D Beautiful Ryan! In the creepiest way imaginable! The new mascot is to die for...those wings, that gnarly grin, the over exaggerated eyebrows, the eerie glow....it all points to amazing. I love all the little touches of "age"...the chains, the hooks, the brick walls, etc. Fabulous!
:D The "About" section is really cute and informative. You are such a handsome little devil!
:D The pattern printer counter is brilliant...I caught myself sitting and just watching it for awhile. Mesmerizing in a way. The top bar is nice too, makes things so clean!

It would have been easier to say I just love the whole site...but not as fun.

I can't wait till the other areas of the site surface. A sure treat!
There are no words... I almost spit chili out my nose. That is how excited I was. I love the "coming soon" Mascots!!! The pattern counter = awesome! The new mascot will most definitely be making an appearance at my house. I have a pumpkin just waiting for his face!!! And did I see something about 5 (FIVE!!!) shirt styles?!?!?! I may have to get a second job :lol: The new site is AMAZEBALLS!!! Thank you Ryan! Once again, you've outdone yourself!
matspud wrote:Judging by the speed the pattern counter is going , I guess there have been a LOT of people hanging around for the launch. I can see the poor thing struggling to keep up in the couple of days before Halloween.
Indeed. I'm not sure how fast the numbers can spin on the "odometer" counter. When things are crazy right before Halloween, you'll almost certainly see the counter making large leaps, as it tries to keep up. Should be a fun statistic to watch.
purple1worm wrote:I grabbed my co-workers arm and squealed " Do you know what this means. HE'S RELAUNCHING THE SITE." Needless to say I almost gave her a heart attack! (good choice for the charity too!)
Haha, I love hearing your reactions. Thanks so much for the encouragement. I'm also happy to be working with this year's charity Hope Heart Institute. They have some great programs for educating people about hearth health. Aiming to make heart disease - America's No. 1 cause of death - more treatable, beatable, and preventable.
Batgirl wrote:...*inhale*.....*exhale*.... It almost looks as if it has vine-BAT wings....!!!
Oh, yes indeed. And in addition to his bat "wings" did you notice he has a big upturned nose like a bat, and vampire fangs (with green mold in place of blood). Sure enough, this mascot has some vampire bat genetics! :)=
CorpseBride wrote:I love all the little touches of "age"...the chains, the hooks, the brick walls, etc. Fabulous!
Thanks kindly, CB! Yeah, it was fun to add the feeling of "age" here and there. In addition to what you mentioned, I also aimed for a medieval font in the logo, and the mascot himself has more cracks and wrinkles that some of the others.
punchi wrote:And did I see something about 5 (FIVE!!!) shirt styles?!?!?! I may have to get a second job :lol:
You heard right. And not just regular t-shirts. Also a womans style and long sleeve options. :)
The last thing I saw before I passed out last night was that horrible/wonderful face of the new mascot. The first thing I said to myself when I saw it was (and I quote), "Ewwww! I love it!". Lol

Once again you have surpassed our expectations. The new VIP pattern has me seriously stoked for the new year. Thanks, Ryan!

:D
It's all fantastic!

I do like the pumpkin hangers but also that each one links directly to its pattern as it scrolls.

The menu CSS is much cleaner. The icons load immediately and the roll over is smooth as silk.

Mainly I like that I logged in earlier today and it still remembers me :D In previous years I would have to log in each time I wanted to print a pattern.

It's also great to have more stuff to look forward to as the site gets vamped up for the Halloween season.

Congrats on the launch!
I've had a chance to look around a little, and order a couple of things in the shocking shop. I love the addition of magnets to it! As for the site, well, what can I say but I love it all? The vine wings on the mascot are completely awesome, as is the mascot himself. I love the more evil looking ones. I also love the chains and the bricks. Not only does it look old and medieval but also like a dungeon which would be a delightful place for the ZP's to torture their victims. It's nice seeing previous mascots making their appearance, too.

Great job, Ryan! A stellar kick off to the 2012 season!
OMG it's perfect!!! I love it. The wings are such a great addition. I can't wait to get my T-shirt, I'm so excited :D I gotta tell ya the anticipation was killing me. I love the changes and all the additions and most of all I'm glad it cam before October...I dont think I could take the wait any longer.