Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By sloaner
Nightwatchman wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Dates claimed... September...

13 - sloaner
14 - Nightwatchman
Only four more days!

I think you mean 3. You must have added 1 by mistake :P
By SuperSonic
It seems I was wrong :(

Ohh well, I need a launch. I'm getting hungry. I want my hands on some patterns :twisted:

Maybe today? :wink:
By SuperSonic
zombombie wrote:Only 10 more days! The count downs on! :wink:

I deff cannot wait 10 DAYS! I want my launch now!
By Ajax
What have I done to anger the pumpkin gods causing the site to not launch yet? The horror the horror. :( . Thats okay hold off until the 19th and i get a prize :D, but i'd rather have patterns.
By MooBoo
Darn, the site was struggling to load and i thought this is it, but nope! Oh well, all good things come to those who wait. lol :D
By SuperSonic
MooBoo wrote:Darn, the site was struggling to load and i thought this is it, but nope! Oh well, all good things come to those who wait. lol :D

But we don't wanna wait.... We want it now :D
By ghostface
wookie66 wrote:Well some good news is that he has never launched on the 13th and 14th before so why not make it a first this year.
I like that idea.
By nosferatu
Hope Ryan has got his timings for the launch sorted as we could have two winners due to different time zones. :D
By Tkaraoke
This weekend is coming up fast! I'm hoping that I get another awesome birthday gift! Then again, I always consider the relaunch a gift for us all!
By monstermash
I'd just like to officailly put in my guess for next years relaunch. I pick Friday the 13th of September!!!! Mwahahahaha :wink: :lol: