Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By finklemyer
Just wanted to take a quick minute to say thanks to Ryan for all the great work on the site and on the stencils . . . much appreciated. :D
By HauntedHotSauce.com
Here Here!!! My children and I did 3 pumpkins this year...the Frankenstein's monster, Jack Skellington and Mario. They all came out great...we had an absolute blast!!!

Thanks Ryan for coming up with creative ways for us to keep that Halloween spirit alive and kickin!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN!!!
By HALLOWEEN QUEEN
I gotta say my thanks too Ryan!!! Your website is the best ever!!!
I personally carved Jack from The Shining, Gene from Kiss, Jim Morrison, Ozzie, and Hannibal.

There were many other Zombies done by other carvers too!

Right before I left work on Friday, I got the news that we are having a boy. (due in April) :D I was so excited that I forgot all the newest patterns in my desk at work. I guess we'll have to save those for next year!

Thanks Again!
Ellie
By Cheef
dittos from me too. you make halloween so much every year for myself and my friends.

HAppy halloween Ryan, and to everyone else as well..

Cheef
By Joey
I'm going to chime in and thank you not for just the pumpkins, but for providing this awesome forum for us carvers to get together. We should try and keep it active year round!
By The Devil Guy
I too must hail to the true pumpkin king. Another great year of stensils, that in my opinion keep getting better each year!

Thanks again

Ryan
By Raven
I would like to say thank you also! Thank you for sharing your talent with everyone. I am already excited to see next years crop! :D
By Kittie
Thank you for everything you do. You rock!
By matspud
Add my thanks to that list. I am the most untalented artist ever but even I can make a passable attempt at these patterns. I did 5 ZPs this year including Heads Up. :D :D and still have a couple of pumpkins left.
Thanks again Ryan for supplying the whole package : Patterns , Lights and a forum with great people.
By stormqueen29
Add the thanks of myself and my family to the list.

When we were contacted about carving 40 pumpkins in two days, it was to Ryan and his great stencils we turned. Now I won't lie, we did a fair number of PM stencils because of the "fast and easy" feature, but to me it wouldn't be right NOT to throw some Zombies into the mix. And the stencils Ryan so generoulsly provides were quite the hit with everyone.

So much so that the guy we carved 40 for gave us 24 of our own as a "Thank You". We turned most of them inot Zombies, and as soon as I get the film back, I'll post pictures.

So from all of us to you Ryan, Thanks for all you do!

Gale
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Aww... much like a moldy pumpkin, you folks make me feel all fuzzy inside.

Well, my designs would nothing if there weren't passionate carvers out there to make use of them. So thank YOU! :D :D :D