Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Hi Guys! I was going through the patterns and tried to print them and for some reason the preview is only showing (and printing) only 2/3s of the pattern. It worked fine last year (using Windows 7) so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or something has changed.
By sloaner
I had that problem too. I was trying to resize them and was only getting the top 2/3rds. Even though there was tons of space on the paper. I was just blaming it on my new printer.
By Tkaraoke
What's weird is that I'm not even getting the regular print response that will even let me resize the pattern or select the quality of the print.
By MooBoo
I had the same problem, i was using google chrome and instead of printing it was telling me to save, but only half of the stencil was showing. I switched to internet explorer and it worked fine.
By ghostface
Same problem here. I was using Google Chrome also, but it works fine on Internet Explorer.
Based on all your comments and some emails I've received, this seems to be a recent issue, specifically with the Google Chrome browser on the Windows PC. Instead of showing your system's default print dialog (as Tkaraoke pointed out), you get a print preview window in the browser which is cutting off the bottom of the pattern for some reason. Not unique to the patterns, I've Googled the topic and found plenty of complaints about Chrome cutting off the footers of documents, etc.

In order to be able to advise my users on the supported printing methods, I installed all the newest browser versions currently available, on both my Windows PC and Mac. I also installed the newest version of the Flash player. The following web browsers were tested and proven to work with the pattern printing system:

For Microsoft Windows 7:
- Mozilla Firefox 14
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
- Safari 5

For Apple Mac OS X Mountain Lion:
- Mozilla Firefox 14
- Google Chrome 21
- Safari 6

So that would be my suggestion if you experience trouble printing. Try Firefox, IE or Safari if on a Windows PC. Or try Firefox, Chrome or Safari if on a Mac.