Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I told you I'd start sharing some teaser images in August, so we better start rolling with that. :)

How about a peek at the new mascot pumpkin for this year? This particular element was inspired by this suggestion...
RavensDestiny wrote:Some brown vines might look creepy on a new design, they are everywhere in a pumpkin patch, just waiting to trip you and bring you down, to ground level...
Thanks for that idea, Ravens. You prompted me to make this last minute color tweak to the stem, before this illustration was sent to print on some shop products. Zombie Pumpkins typically have green stems, but this guy must have been plucked from the vine a while ago. His stem is drying already...

By Kayo
zombombie wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
zombombie wrote:Also, damn you Mr Hinty McTeaserson!!
Is Hinty McTeaserson related to our own Hottie McNaughty?
Second cousin, twice removed.

haha thats what i was going to say but Zombombie beat me to it.

now lets see the rest of him!!!
By MooBoo
Love it, ooh its a sign Halloween is getting closer. I really can't wait for this years launch! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Based on what many ZP fans have told me (and the popularity of certain shirts and decals) I think I know what sort of physical traits people like in their pumpkin mascot. And I have a feeling this year's will go over very well with many. :D
By Raven
I, of course, LOVE IT! I've always been creeped out by those slightly shriveled brown vines. I'm sometimes afraid to touch them thinking they might stab me or cut me out of sheer evilness.

I can't wait for the new site and mascot!!
By S.A.M
Teasing already? I'm too excited, I don't think I'll last until October :lol: What we need to do is get someone on the inside of the print shop Ryan uses and then we'd have the mascot, title and shirt designs! j/k I actually like not knowing until the big day, it's all about the build up :D

Looking good so far, I can't wait to see more; this year is gonna be another good one for sure.
By Hottie McNaughty
zombombie wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
zombombie wrote:Also, damn you Mr Hinty McTeaserson!!
Is Hinty McTeaserson related to our own Hottie McNaughty?
Second cousin, twice removed.
Considering I'm family and all it only seems fair that I get a special hint. :kiss:
By SuperSonic
I LIKE IT!!!! Hell, I LOVE IT!!!! Stop with the teasing already. Not sure I'll stand for anymore!

Anyway, it looks like we will have a great aniversary year.

You can put me down for the following (provided they are availible)

Shirt (I'll choose the color later)
Hoodie
Decal

And any other goodies you throw my way :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
RavensDestiny wrote:I've always been creeped out by those slightly shriveled brown vines. I'm sometimes afraid to touch them thinking they might stab me or cut me out of sheer evilness.
Upcoming design may be defined by winding vines intertwined?