Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Aylortay
Ryan's the only one who works on the site, so it was probably him :)
By Joey
I figured it as much, but in case it wasn't I didn't want someone coming in here being all offended because I automatically assumed it was Ryan. :lol: People on the internets are crazy, you know!
By cyberdman
Yes very sweet. I like the new updated forum. Everything looks really cool and spooky.
By Kittie
Very very cool!
By Tkaraoke
Man,
I leave for a day and things change around here! I was afraid of change (in the forum) but now it looks better than ever! Thanks, Ryan! You da man!
:D
By Kerianne19
Maybe I am just going crazy... Which is perfectly possible I'm sure... But I can't see what has changed besides the different avatars. Do you guys have different colors and backgrounds or something? I'm lost :oops:
By Kerianne19
Aparently my computer is bi-polar. I have logged ons everal times today, and now it just barely changed! How weird is that! So disregaurd the previous post, my computer is nuts!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Most of the images on the forum (the logo, the little buttons, etc) have the same file names as the old ones. So if your browser has them saved in the cache, you might be seeing bits and pieces of the previous layout. If that's the case, just try hitting the reload/refresh button, or clearing out your cache.