Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
Howdy!

Has anybody had any problems printing out the stencils this year? Seems that my printer always shoots out a blank page the first time I try and then prints on the second try. Is there a setting that's wrong with my printer?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Well, that's odd. I suppose all printers have their own quirks. Maybe you'll have to keep two sheets of paper on hand for each stencil you print. As long as you can get a proper print, I suppose that's the important thing, right?

Printing works fine for me. If you wanna come over, you can use my printer. :D
By Kerianne19
Well Tkaraoke, I have found my printer doing that as well! Perhaps our printers are both on the fritz :) But Ryan is right, as long as they print, that it the important thing! I am loving the new website, so if that is the one quirk I get, so be it! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey you two... what make and model printer do you have? Maybe we can narrow this down.
By Liderc
Mine does this as well, I have an hpdeskjet 960c just for the info.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I have an hp deskjet too (6540) and mine doesn't do that. Interesting. Well, I'm glad they do print, even if on the second try. We'll iron out little bugs like this eventually.
By matspud
I have a hp psc 950 and mine is working fine. No extra pages.
By Tkaraoke
ALL HAIL HP! You will bow down before me, son of EPSON!

Sorry...

It's an HP Deskjet 970Cse and it printed the stencils with no problems until the website change over. Maybe it has something to do with the version of FLASH that I have. Not sure if it's up to date because I don't have high speed Internet and only update when I can find an access point.

It's not a major inconvenience and as long as it prints that's fine with me. If it didn't print, someone's arse is going into the meat grinder! LOL
:lol: