Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke

This new computer tablet is now sporting a lower price and a better home page! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Now there's a fun mission I can get behind. I've done that myself, but didn't think to encourage it here. How devious, and yet harmless. Go forth and haunt those devices!
By Tkaraoke
I was actually impressed with this tab because it runs FLASH! LOL I want an iPad but I wish they would get over the whole FLASH thing. I would buy one in a heartbeat if they did.
By Tkaraoke
I was thinking...maybe this could be some kind of "guerrilla marketing" movement by The Minions...I think I might be visiting my local Best Buy soon!
:twisted:
By GUS
The wife was trying to convince me to get a new Iphone & ipad deal the other day, like I said to her, I want a phone I can call out on! ..the apples are lousy, I end up using an old ipaq from almost 10 yrs ago, solid reliable works, holds better charge on the original battery than the iphone!

why would I wan't to double the misery, too expensive, not overly good, dubious practices & a firm that has it's workers sign a contract making folk promise not to commit suicide as it's bad press for apple.
do I REALLY want this product?

good call TK will meddle with some doodads when i'm next in town!
..tiz the season to Zp!
Last edited by GUS on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Tkaraoke
BTW: I didn't set ZP to the "Home Page" (I thought that might have been a little too much) but I did leave it on there for the next person to look at!
:D
By Tkaraoke
I had a hell of a time keeping a call until I got my case for it. I really enjoy my iPhone 4 but thinking if the iPhone 5 goes to Sprint, I might make the jump.
By SuperSonic
I think I'll take part in this too :)

Best buy, future shop, staples, here I come :twisted:
By CorpseBride
What a great idea! As luck would have it I am going electronic shopping this weekend. I will be sure to haunt the computer section :D
By Tkaraoke
Pictures or it doesn't count! LOL!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Tkaraoke wrote:Pictures or it doesn't count! LOL!
I like the way you think, Tkaraoke.
By CorpseBride
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Tkaraoke wrote:Pictures or it doesn't count! LOL!
I like the way you think, Tkaraoke.
Agreed! Oh this will be fun :twisted:
By Kittie
Darn. . no computer places near us!