Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
Wouldn't that be so hilarious (and awesome) of someone came onto the board and said they signed up because the saw the site on a computer at a local "big box" store?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks Dadja! If I knew you had the ability to do that, I would have at least made the font on the site a little bigger. ;)
By S.A.M
Haha great stuff :D
Edinburghzombie wrote:How can we top that?! ;)
We can't but I managed to pull a few strings and this is what happened down in London's Piccadilly Circus earlier:

:lol:
By SuperSonic
LOL, awesome!!!
By purple1worm
Wow Awesome job guys!
By mesmark
back in August I was working with some groups in Tokyo and arranged this for the Tokyo station terminal:
The girl also handed out some fliers from Aug. 28 - Sept. 17. They had a Japan special edition stencil on the back. It's awesome! I hope it shows up in the VIP patterns at least.

I sent the pictures to Ryan a few weeks ago, but I guess since he hasn't gotten that minion page quite together, he hasn't released these yet. :?
By mesmark
pagemaster1993 wrote:What was this Japan special edition stencil Mesmark?
I can't remember exactly. I'd have to get the flier out again and look at it, but it had this sort of eerie looking tree, with maybe a cemetery around it. There may have been some whispy clouds on a moon lit night or something like that.

If I can find it, I'll let you know :D :lol: