Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
They're heeeeeere. Little ghost-kins are flying all around this site today. Welcome to the 2011 site, Spirit of the Zombie Pumpkins. Have a look around the new site and let me know what you think.

Key features should all be operational. Supplementary features will be filled in on a daily basis. This includes more patterns, of course. Are there any new patterns haunting the dark corners of the site yet? Maybe. Poke around.

I'll be digging under the hood for the rest of the day, tweaking as necessary. If you see anything amiss, please let me know. I welcome any comments, criticisms, suggestions and bug reports.

Enjoy!
By S.A.M
YES! So excited, I'm off for a look around. Spirit of the Zombie Pumpkins! Love it already, back in a tick :D
By nosferatu
I don't like it.................
..................................I LOVE IT!

Brilliant Ryan. Year on year, without exception, the site gets better.
By matspud
The new mascot os so darned adorable. I want him as a cudlly toy !
There's an idea plush mascots ( about the size of a standard giant microbe!) :D
By Dadja
I just looooooove these colours. And the mouseover mascot is superb! My favourite t-shirt has always been Revenge because of the glow in the dark and that's back as well. If ever there was a custom made ZP-site for me. This one is it :)

Great work Ryan, yet again! Amazing!
By nosferatu
What no GUS on line?

Has he fainted on seeing the new site?
By nosferatu
Like Dadja - love the T shirt.

The night owl is a great idea too.

No bugs found so far. Site is amazing. I actually feel pumped up for Halloween now. 8) 8)
By S.A.M
Aye it's alright I suppose :|

Haha just kidding it's fantastic!! :D I'm gonna have to do some more digging around later when I'm on the PC. The mascot is ace, he fits in with the others so well. Great stuff, top work Ryan.

The 2011 season has officially begun now we have a new site and mascot, so excited right now haha :lol:
By nosferatu
Matspud is right. I could see the mascot as a soft toy. Just needs a cute name. No, not another contest! Currently watching the All Blacks slaughter Japan and that is exactly what the ZP website does to all others.

And Jack The Knife needs a pumpkin in my opinion, this evening will obviously Fright(Day) Night.

They used to say that sprinters go on the B of the Bang, boy, is ZP off and running.
By matspud
Sorry I ws late to notice the relaunch :D I had to go to the PO to pay the customs charge on my ZP carving kits so I got into work late :D
Now I have to place another order for Tshirts 8)
Last edited by matspud on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.