Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By geekyred
Great new look. Just about to start roaming around this year. Fright Night looks like a good way to start the season.

Loved the idea for plush mascots.

Thanks to Ryan for another year.
By snow2alike
Ryan, the new site is a sight for sore eyes! My eyes were getting tired looking for the new launch --- they were refreshed this morning.

I'm off to browse !!!
By amandap80
AGHHHHH!!! I opened my browser to check and squealed with delight. My co-workers think I am nuts. I love it! I love the colors and the layout! Great job Ryan! :D
By maegnus
Congrats on the new site, Ryan! All your hard work is paying off, and I hope you draw some more energy from this thread to keep going.

When I was into Warhammer 40k, my favourite colour scheme was hawk turquoise and blood red. Looks like you nailed it.

I really like how themed the sites are getting. It's not just a mascot swap. Everything has a wispy ghostly look to it. You gambled and won with the mascot. I was afraid he wasn't going to look threatening after seeing the sad eyes teaser, but he has the spooky void gaze of a ghost! There is some obvious inspiration from the Ghostbusters and Scream franchises. The mouseover is also clever and different.

I have no real nitpicks, and realize that you are still working on filling in the gaps. Keep it up! You've got lots to be proud of!
By monstermash
You never cease to amaze Ryan. Another wonderful site. And a new pattern already, a brilliant one at that!! You've really kicked off the season in style.
By maegnus
monstermash wrote:You've really kicked off the season in style.
The weather started getting much colder just a couple days ago, so it was already feeling like Halloween. Now it's officially carving season. Gotta keep those fresh kins nice and cool.
By vibhandaka
*does happy dance* I am so psyched. This new site is BOOTIFUL!!!!!
By monstermash
I'm listening to Louis Armstrong's "Spooks" while looking through the site. Fits perfectly :lol: . I really like the font for "Spirit of the", It's got a vintage feel to it that I love. The new t-shirt is great too with the glow in the dark spooks. 8)
By purple1worm
Love the new ghostly icon and colors! The red really pops against the background! As well, I like the additional (new) patterns and category! Now to continue browsing! :D
By mesmark
monstermash wrote:I really like the font for "Spirit of the", It's got a vintage feel to it that I love.
For me choosing the font is one of the hardest parts of design (and often most crucial.) I love looking through font sites for fun, but finding the right one to capture the feel can be a real pain.
By mesmark
The new pattern pages will be awesome for the site. It should really draw more search traffic. With the related patterns section as well, you should be able to keep more traffic and maybe increase conversion.

I like the social buttons there as well, but I'd suggest some buttons somewhere above the fold on the main index page.
By monstermash
I was watching the three changing pumpkins on the main page when to my surprise I saw someone Ive never seen before. I cant find it in the pattern section and its not the bonus. Do my eyes deceive me or is it a hidden pattern or am I just being stupid???????????
By Raven
I haven't even looked around yet because I wanted to first come here and say it looks spectacular!! I'm pretty sure I will be getting a t-shirt this year.. and plush ZP mascots would be amazing to have.

Great job again this year, Ryan!! I can't wait to see what else you have in store!