Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I remember we were discussing the aniversery of ZP!, and how we could commemerate it. I do not know if some one brought up about a special t-shirt, but here is a picture of something that would look cool being ZP!ed.

Now that you see this shirt imagine it with all the ZP! Mascots on it and Zombie Pumpkins! Logo some where on it.
By SuperSonic
Verrry nice find, and a good idea. This would make a wonderfull aniversary tee! :D
By Ajax
I would buy that.
By SuperSonic
^ As would I!
By CorpseBride
Fantastic idea!! SOLD!! A mugshot of each of the mascots would be a neat take on that idea too.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Cool idea, thanks for sharing that. I have some ideas for commemorating next year's 10th anniversary, including a shirt not too unlike what you posted. I welcome any other ideas too. Not every day that you turn 10.
By Tkaraoke
Man, that would be so awesome! I'm totally behind that!
By SuperSonic
Maybe a hoodie sharing the same idea Ryan? Or a speciffic item only made for the 10th aniversary? (unlike what we would already see)
By pagemaster1993
Well the 10th Anniversary is called the tin anniversery, so something special made out of tin?
By Ajax
How about special addition anniversary saral paper in black.
By staticfurball
A mugshot of each of the mascots would be a neat take on that idea too.
I think thats a good idea. It would be nice to see them all hanging from a nasty tree. something real narly and twisted.

I'm still sad I cant get a hoody this year ......... HEY, maybe you could bring them back, ya know, just for the anniversary year....please :D