Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By blueikaos
Do it tonight!!

I'm going away for the weekend, starting tomorrow morning and I don't want to miss the fun! :(
By Raven
Dadja wrote:
RavensDestiny wrote:I'm going out of town on Sep. 20th. I may not have internet access. I wont be back till some time in October.. I can't wait that long.. so I need the new launch before the 20th. :P
Emotional blackmail. Nice move :)
I'm trying!

I've been refreshing every 10 minutes today. I hope I have some sort of 6th sense telling me today is the day! :)
By Tkaraoke
RavensDestiny wrote:I'm going out of town on Sep. 20th. I may not have internet access. I wont be back till some time in October.. I can't wait that long.. so I need the new launch before the 20th. :P
You forgot to flutter your eyelids and say "pretty please" in the way only a woman can! LOL
By Tkaraoke
Is everybody ready for the launch tomorrow? :wink: :wink: :wink:
By monstermash
Wow the new site looks amazing!!!!!!

Oh wait, I must have been day dreaming. :cry:
By suzika
I keep coming back to check and no new site. So very sad.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
To be honest, my goal has been to launch the new site and some new patterns before the middle point of September at the latest But this new site involves some new functionality, with programming that has proven to be pretty tricky. Will you all be sad if it takes another week or more before it's ready? :cry:
By matspud
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:To be honest, my goal has been to launch the new site and some new patterns before the middle point of September at the latest But this new site involves some new functionality, with programming that has proven to be pretty tricky. Will you all be sad if it takes another week or more before it's ready? :cry:
Do you REALLY need us to answer that Ryan :D
By mesmark
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Will you all be sad if it takes another week or more before it's ready? :cry:
I think all of the people who are already here and generally hang out will be fine. We like our ZP fix earlier rather than later, but it's still great when it hits us. :D

It might mean that you are busier later, though. I'm sure there are people who would place orders for t-shirts right now and get a pro carving kit today. If you launch later, they'll hold off until the shop is ready and thus you'll have 7 weeks of orders to fill in 4-5 weeks.
By zombombie
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Will you all be sad if it takes another week or more before it's ready? :cry:
It'll obviously be better for all involved if you launch a fully functioning site that has very few issues............. Though I do secretly hope you're bluffing ;)
By maegnus
Post some more teases while we wait?
By SuperSonic
Dadja wrote:
I read this. Understood it. Accepted it.
And still I keep checking the site every half hour or so.
Ditto :)