Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By purple1worm
Thanks I'll check them out!
By Kittie
Ryan. . have you ever thought of going to a SpreadShirt online store? So that way you don't have to purchase so many, and you can offer SO much more in styles and colors? Just a thought!
By GUS
A heads up to uk buyers, remember we are now being hit very hard with Import duty payment not forgetting the automatic £8.00+ handling charge so you really need to make it a worthwhile size or very small, either way weigh it up as with any international purchase

This from the RM website stands true currently..

If you are receiving a package from overseas (unless it’s from another EU Country), please be aware that it may incur customs charges. Any package assessed by HM Revenue and customs as being liable for customs charges will also incur a Royal Mail handling fee of £8.

Any goods imported into the UK over the value of £18 are liable to import VAT. Gifts between private individuals over the value of £40 are also liable for VAT. Goods and gifts over these values may also be liable for customs duty. You no longer have to pay customs duty for goods up to the value of £135, however you will still be required to pay import VAT and excise duty where applicable.

ok uk carving folk!? (think hard as to 1 big order, or several smaller orders, do the math first to try & beat the system legitimately. :wink:
Last edited by GUS on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Kittie -- that's a good idea, I just worry about the quality (of the shirts, printing and shipping) when I don't have direct control. Perfectionist, I am. But things are always evolving around here, and it would be wise for me to at least consider the options. Order some test shirts, see what it's all about.
By Kittie
I have a store their for my dogs, and I LOVE IT! The quailty of the shirts is awsome, AND you can have both a US store and a UK store. The quality is great, the clothing and the print jobs. You can choose from Flex Printing, or Digital Printing. With the Flex Print you can do a vector in up to 3 colors, and those shirts turn out the coolest I think, and the brightest! It's just a thought. I mean, you probably won't make as much (but you set your own prices), but the options on the site are amazing! District Lines also has a very good quiality print and clothing site.

http://gonetothesnowdogs.spreadshirt.com/
By SuperSonic
The Saral Paper isnt a huge deal for me really ( thank god I'm not hit as hard on customs as the UK are).

The thing I wanted to order more of, which arent availible anymore, are the Howler Lights :(

I only ever bought the one.....:(
By GUS
..so any news regarding Howler or an alternate source Ryan?

otherwise the shocking shop will be somewhat "Old Mother Hubbard"
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Still no word from the LED pumpkin light makers. If I find an online source selling such products, I'll be sure to post the info.
By pagemaster1993
Well I do not know if you have K-Mart in your areas but they have similar Howler style lights. They work the same and cost only four dollars.
By pagemaster1993
I kind of figured there were not going to be any in the U.K., but is there any in Canada?
By pagemaster1993
Do you plan on making more pattern shirts like the Night Owl shirt? If so I would like a Edgar Allen Poe shirt please.