Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Suppose you accomplished something special that helped to promote Zombie Pumpkins... what sort of "reward" would you like to receive? Some small item that you could show to people that proves your special elegance to the ZP?

Membership/trading card, button/pin/badge, wrist band, embroidered patch, wooden/metal token... something else? I welcome your suggestions. :)
By GUS
Book of zp patterns bound in the flayed skin of one R. Wickstrand??

(no not uncle bob) :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Gus, that idea might be tricky to mass produce. Only so much skin to go around. I suppose that would be a very rare, special prize.
By GUS
On a serious side, perhaps the exclusive ZP car decal? ..cost dependent
after all you do know a good decal shop, & member who does the same, you already have a selection, to me one of those would be exceptional & a much vaunted prize, I've only ever used one ZP decal to date, it's hard to find things that fit & are worthy, (some stickers I've had for 18+ years "waiting" ..still love em & look for opportunities.
By Hottie McNaughty
A special embroidered patch to put on a ZP hoodie would be awesome!
By GUS
How about the Wickstrand "Brand" ....just like they mark cattle ownership? ...Bam Margera had a home branding as I recall :lol:

(it can be sanitized & posted back)

or

..."dedicated" Jimmy savile pattern, yours to cut out & keep!
Bound to be a hit. ((cough))
By nosferatu
Thanks is more than sufficient. We all enjoy being here otherwise we wouldn't ....err, be here.

You need something for that cough GUS. Could I suggest a Penny Smith pattern to help soothe that tickly throat of yours?
By GUS
...oh god, yes please! :lol: (rubs his knee's ala vic & bob)
She cracks me up, ..so like a cousin of mine in looks too! brilliant lady, not po faced & always a bad pun to hand.
By St0ney
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Suppose you accomplished something special that helped to promote Zombie Pumpkins... what sort of "reward" would you like to receive? Some small item that you could show to people that proves your special elegance to the ZP?

Diamonds are small :lol:
By punchi
Along the lines of GUS's idea, a special request type pattern would be AWESOME! Maybe a special Minion of the Zombie Pumpkin Patch Master type shirt or hoodie? Any thing really, I just want to feel special. :)=
By pagemaster1993
Anything previously suggested would be cool; well most of them anyway.
By monstermash
I definately agree with the pattern of your choice idea. That would be amazing but i don't know if it would be too costly time wise to you. Limited edition t-shirt would be neat. Maybe a solid platinum, diamond encrusted pumpkin carving tool.
By CorpseBride
I like all those ideas. And personally I am a big fan of the vinyl decals. I am sporting one on my car right now and want to get the whole "family" on there some day.
By snow2alike
I like the diamonds idea for anything --- but personally I would be very happy with a pin or button. I dont't want anything I would have to sew onto one piece of clothing. I would rather have something I could wear on whatever I'm wearing that day. I would probably even PAY for a ZP pin!
Can Zombie Minion Status be Bought ????
By GUS
Pin is an ace idea, however sort of falls down as the logo & zombie kin changes so frequently it would make ordering difficult as it would be so limited, unless it was kept as an exclusive, & awarded as a graphic on your Avatar (or member name) ??