Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
Been a cursed pumpkin for a while, can anyone think of new variants on the theme? ..do we even need more tiers? (only for fun obviously)
By paddy_babe
"Gansta Zombie Pumpkin"
"Zombie Pumpkin On Broadway"
"ZP's Of The Caribbean" (yarr!)
"It's A Small, Small Gourd" (think 'small, small world' @ disneyland but with pumpkins of every nation!)
"Libary Of The ZP"
or Pokemon ZP "gotta carve 'em all"

:lol: I really shouldn't type before coffee :)
By paddy_babe
I defo read this while half asleep, I thought it was for the main theme, could any one think of any non-scary ZP's :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
And... it is done. More steps in the life cycle of the zombie pumpkin have been added to the list of "rank" titles for forum members. Currently 20 different ranks can be obtained. Did yours just change, or do you still carry the same label beside your forum username?

I'll let you discover the names of the ranks on your own, but I tell you what the new starting rank is called: "barren soil." Members will need to add at least a couple posts to obtain the first true rank of "pumpkin seed." And from there, you can grow, decay, and become an everlasting undead member of the forum.
By GUS
"squeals" ..most unbecoming of me!

Thanks Ryan, will certainly add to the fun, i'll be watching out for the full list!

Should make things a bit more interesting round here, so how many variants have I hopped through or is that a trade secret? :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I tried to distribute the ranks to fall within the range of post counts that our members have achieved so far. So they're spread out between 0 (which is the count for WAY too many members, if you ask me) and 2,800 (which only GUS has achieved).

GUS, you jumped over 2 of the new ranks to become instantly "immortal" today. The higher ranks are spread pretty far apart, but there are at least a couple current members at each possible rank.

Of course, there's no prize for reaching a certain level, and I don't like to encourage fluff posts with no real content just to pad the numbers. So, it's all just in good fun.

Speaking of forum fun, I'm planning to make more tweaks to the forum in the near future. Maybe some more of the pumpkin emoticons. Did you notice this new one with fangs? :)= Also, maybe some different new/read icons, new avatars, and some other additions.
By Hottie McNaughty
So now I have to make a fluff post just to see if my title changed. Well, and I wanted to use the new fang emoticon!

:)=
By paddy_babe
is there somewhere where the list of titles is? WOW Gus looking good! lol this fang one is sooo cute!! :)= its going to be on all my posts :D
By GUS
Err no-one told me I posted too much!

....& i wouldn't listen if they did! :lol:

Ryan don't make the list available, suddenly noticing your ranking title has changed is always such fun! ...like unwrapping a present.
By paddy_babe
aw shucks but if you don't know the order you don't know how high up you are! :lol:
By CombichristGirl
im no longer cursed...I HAVE BEEN UNLEASHED!
i have been freed from the soil to exact my revenge!