Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Mark - Sure thing, that would be totally OK. No TERROR here. The payment buttons make things automatic and instant, which is obviously necessary for when the masses arrive in late October...

But I have an easy behind-the-scenes admin tool that I use to add/renew accounts manually. I use this mainly when members send me check/money order payments by mail. I'll have to update the account manually, but it only takes a minute so I can do it the same day I receive payment, and then send you an email to let you know.

I can also edit any aspect if your account info. So if you had a specific request regarding how the money is applied, just let me know. For example: if you wanted the start date for your 9-month membership period to begin on a certain day in the future.

So any requests like that, or other comments, can be placed in the "Message" field of PayPal "Send Money" page. That field would also be a good place to state what you're paying for (just so it doesn't get mistaken for a possible Shocking Shop order).

Such payments can be sent to either of these email addresses, with the zombiepumpkins.com domain name of course.

payments@...
ryan@...