Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By nosferatu
1. Halloween is over

2. I will never be able to carve all of the designs on pumpkins. I did 26 this year. Ryan has released over 30 designs this year. I will never be able to do it.

3. Finally got to grips with the gutter and now there is nothing left to gut.
By GUS
How in gods name can you have problem getting grips to with the pumpkin gutter? it attaches to a drill it go's in the kin & you swirl it around?

..were you raised on microwave meals?
NB electric drill not battery unless you have higher Ah drill / battery combo then it jumps.
By paddy_babe
glad to see you back Nos and yeah sad weeny is over, but now theres time to plan for next year!!
my hardest part is picking what patterns to do! :?
By Raven
GUS wrote: ..were you raised on microwave meals?
I laughed at this while drinking a Coke and it came through my nose.. Painful, but that was still funny. :D
By CombichristGirl
nosferatu wrote:1. Halloween is over

2. I will never be able to carve all of the designs on pumpkins. I did 26 this year. Ryan has released over 30 designs this year. I will never be able to do it.

3. Finally got to grips with the gutter and now there is nothing left to gut.
its a relief time wise but everything else is so true
By hkzombie
I'm bummed that its over as well. I was hoping there would be leftover pumpkins at the store but they're all GONE! :cry:
By mesmark
Sorry guys, I'm so glad it's over :shock:

Certainly a great time and Halloween (events) are always so short, but it will be nice to put it away for awhile and work on some other projects. Then I can come back fresh and ready for another year.

I actually only used my pumpkin gutter at my carving party and barely even then. It seems just as quick to scrape away. Also, there's less mess and tools to clean up and put away.