Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
Holy cow! Just read the Facebook thread for the first time. I can understand the anger but I though that one fellow was way out of line. Oh well, if he calms down we can always welcome him back...if not he can p*** off!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Tkaraoke, if you think the Facebook comments are "interesting" you should see some of the rants I received in my email inbox. They would make a salty sailor blush. I guess people REALLY need their pumpkins.

I'll continue to do all I can.
By Hottie McNaughty
If you think about it they were just a couple torches and a monster away from an angry mob!
By nosferatu
Well at least there are hundreds of satisfied minions.

You truly can't please all the people, all of the time.

Having seen their photographs though maybe we should cut them some slack as they obviously aren't the sharpest pro carving tools in the box. Just tools.
By pagemaster1993
Yeah, I read some of those facebook messages too. Wow so rude!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Site ran without a hitch through the busiest day of the year. Not a single new complaint tonight. Karma brings balance after the Thursday snafu. How's that for a slice of fried gold.
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
By matspud
zombiepumpkins wrote:Tkaraoke, if you think the Facebook comments are "interesting" you should see some of the rants I received in my email inbox. They would make a salty sailor blush. I guess people REALLY need their pumpkins.

If they REALLY NEED their pumpkins why wait til the VERY last minute. Most of the patterns are here all year and the 2010 ones don't just appear on the 29th. If you can't plan ahead don't blame the Patchmaster for your lack of foresight :x

Ryan you are an excellent host and a gentleman :D .
By Hottie McNaughty
Seriously Ryan, you were waaaaaay nicer than I would have been.
By matspud
Heck just read those posts. Notice how the most vicious are the ones who join a couple of hours before their party is due :? If they were planning to carve at a specific time why not have everything ready the day before? They also behave like the site is just available for a few days. "Rant rant rant. No use to me now, rant rant HAD to join another site rant rant rant, want my money back NOW rant rant" Learn from your mistake people keep your membership and print the patterns to use NEXT YEAR - That's called planning :twisted: :twisted:

I think you should reply to them all Ryan - by sending them all a free Jimmy Saville pattern :twisted: :twisted:
By Hottie McNaughty
Makes me wonder if the person responsible for all the problems was one of the whiners on FB. There were a couple of obviously fake accounts. You know how they always say that firebugs like to watch the fire burn.....

Ryan you did NOT ruin Halloween.
By matspud
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Makes me wonder if the person responsible for all the problems was one of the whiners on FB. There were a couple of obviously fake accounts. You know how they always say that firebugs like to watch the fire burn....
Good call Hottie.
By Tkaraoke
Wow! I was thinking the same thing, Hottie! Cause the fire and stoke the flame...
By GUS
matspud wrote:
zombiepumpkins wrote:Tkaraoke, if you think the Facebook comments are "interesting" you should see some of the rants I received in my email inbox. They would make a salty sailor blush. I guess people REALLY need their pumpkins.

If they REALLY NEED their pumpkins why wait til the VERY last minute. Most of the patterns are here all year and the 2010 ones don't just appear on the 29th. If you can't plan ahead don't blame the Patchmaster for your lack of foresight :x

Ryan you are an excellent host and a gentleman :D .
So damn right they must be complet proles! ...how long have they had to prepare, "ah" yes this is the modern world of instant gratification, they're lucky they don't have to grow their own fir tree's or thered never be christmas ...which would be good! :lol:
By Kittie
Wow. . some of those people. . just wow. .

WE LOVE YOU RYAN!!!