Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By hkzombie
zombiepumpkins wrote:Two Toy Story patterns, back to back? What about the True Blood fans and the haunted house fans and the medusa fans and the flying monkey fans? :wink:
Yes, the medusa fans... :D
By mesmark
I tried my hand at completing the set. I'm still holding out for Ryan's masterpiece, but I'm planning on carving up some toy story and alice in wonderland pumpkins this weekend.

Buzz

Jessie

the 2 Buzz patterns turned out all right but the Jessie pattern is a little rough. However, maybe with Woody and another pattern, it will be clear who she is.

I'm excited. This was my third attempt at making a pattern. I wanted to share my excitement, but I didn't want to do it in a really popular place like the general or pattern forums.
By SuperSonic
I love both of them mesmark. The top one for Jessie looks a little off, but the bottom one is superb! And you did a great job on Buzz as well. Just try adding the yarn full of hair for Jessie. It may help with recognition.
By mesmark
Thanks! I'll post the set when it's all done.

I gave the red queen a shot but making stencils of real people is pretty hard. The hair is pretty difficult and getting those distinct facial feature that make them recognizable is tough. Ryan does excellent work!

I gave up on Alice ...

I have a mom coming to the party who will probably be either the Mad Hatter or the Reed Queen (she won't tell), so I wanted to carve both for her. If I have time, I'll also do the Cheshire Cat. That and Toy Story will be my two movie theme pumpkin sets.
Last edited by mesmark on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.