Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Drayco
I emailed Ryan about that website last year to verify they had permission and of course they did.
GUS wrote:1of 3 patterns.
Could this be why Ryan didn't post a link to it Gus? :wink:
By Sam_hain
kinda sucky they just give the pattern away on the site...but nice to see ryans work is getting around. good going
By Ajax
Awesome! good to see your patterns noticed.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks. :) I'm pretty proud to be part of the website promotion stuff for Trick 'r Treat, a movie I love. I was in contact with the movie's director, Michael Dougherty, last Halloween. Apparently he's a fan of Zombie Pumpkins, and thought some Sam character patterns would be a good way to promote the release of his movie to all the Halloween fans that visit this site. So I gladly made the patterns (I was planning to anyway) and of course, gave him by blessing to post them on the official movie website. With my name and URL on the patterns at the Warner Bros. website, it's a win-win.
By sloaner
Thats awsome Ryan, hope it spreads word of your site.
By SuperSonic
For a second I thought they weren't used with permision. Seems as if I was wrong. Good job Ryan!
By nosferatu
It is pretty cool and I wish I enjoyed the film more.

Great stuff. I don't understand why more film and tv companies use stencils as a promotional item. They could even be cut outs on the back of Cornflake packets, afterall Halloween is huge in the States.

Don't you go forgetting us minions now, when you end up all corporate, Mr Shirt and Tie!