Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Euri
Browsing through the site...

So is it just me or is there more than one new verse added to the Ballad of the Zombie Pumpkins? Very sneaky, we just have a few more lines to memorize.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Each year I add one or two verses to the poem (at least one, which features the theme word of that year). So you can expect the poem to keep growing. Fun stuff. :D
By Euri
I enjoy the ballad. It puts some life into the history of the undead, uncarved zombies. :wink:
By amandap80
What a nice surprise! I would love to hear an updated song from Dark Asylum, I listen to it in my Halloween playlist each year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dark Asylum is Mike Pallante, who happens to be a fan of ZP! He offered to work with me to do that song. Well honestly, I just suggested that the poem might serve as inspiration or possibly lyrics and Mike did the rest! He came up with the sound (which I suggested should have a Tim Burton soundtrack vibe). Mike is singing on the track too. :lol: I don't know if I have the guts to let you hear me sing.
By Euri
Love it! It's very fun to listen to it and sing along even to the verses that haven't been put to music yet. :)

A couple of the verses have been changed a bit it seems. Almost tricked me there! :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yeah, as time goes on, there will be more new verses, and more revised verses. Eventually it won't resemble the sung version at all. It was just a poem long before it was a song, so I don't feel too obligated to keep it the same.
By staticfurball
Great to see the Ballad back up :)