Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
I was hoping you would say Danger Mouse! Lol
By GUS
Tk, look him up for I'm sorry I haven't a clue (radio 4) & see what I mean.
He's been around since time immemorial as a theatre / film & tv type, is in his 80's (doesn't sound it).
I.S.I.H.A.C. has been running since the 60's (I think) ..kicks ass, you know you've made it when you appear on that!

And TK, if you know your stuff he was a pivotal role in the comic strip presents "Mr Jolly Lives Next Door" ...a forerunner to "Bottom" featuring Ade Edmondson & Rik Mayall.

"I've been out with Nicholas Parsons tattoed across my head" ..is a line i'll never forget.
He's always up for a laugh, sort of guy you wish you were a mate of as he is one of those agelessfolk who realize fame is from audiences & appreciates his life given by the audience.
By monstermash
Never mind Parsons, Gus. When Savile is done I want David Dickinson. :lol:
By GUS
Good call! ..I haven't worn my david dickinson t-shirt in quite a while!
Think we ought to have a "cheese section" don't you?
By nosferatu
The problem with David Dickinson would be the orange on orange effect. He looks like he has been tangoed.
If anyone mentions Bruce Forsyth.....I think I might just give up on this forum.

Have you noticed that all these suggestions Sir James, Nicol-arse, Dickinson and Brucie are more or less knocking on heaven's door. They would be suited to one of Corpse Bride's tombstones. Possibly even real ones?
By matspud
My thoughts exactly Nos. That orange face of Dickinsons mught not work too well. Now Terry Wogan.......... :D
By Euri
So my birthday was Tuesday, but with the withered economy, there was no $ for cake, parties or anything, really. But my husband did manage to get me just one present. Any guesses what he did? I got the Monster Harvest Membership for Zombie Pumpkins! Oh, yeah! 8)

Now considering all of that, I gotta say, I LOVED the first VIP pattern. It's great and a definate carve. :D Thanks so much Ryan, for making this site so worth the membership! <heart>
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Your husband is a very sweet man to do that! :D Happy belated birthday Euri
By CombichristGirl
happy late b day! so ryan in honor of such an occasion are releasing a new vip pattern? wink wink hint hint nudge nudge :lol:
By CorpseBride
Awww how sweet is that?!?! Happy belated Birthday hun!
By SuperSonic
Happy belated bday :)
By Euri
Wow, thank you guys! <heart zp forum family> :D It's always an extra treat when a new pattern rises from the patch on my birthday.

Until Oct. 31, mes? Well since I think the membership goes 9 months (correct me if I'm wrong) I'm really hoping that we see some post Halloween patterns. This last year I thought was pretty good for that! Indians, leprechauns... Anything to stretch it out you know. :wink: Not to mention that the VIPs that may dissapear are mine to carve forever!!! :twisted:
By GUS
Your husband is a wise man Euri :lol:
Didn't have to shop, didn't need to wrap it, hide it, remember where he hid it...

:lol: & it's something that doesn't clutter up the house all year round!
I like his style.