Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By sloaner
Ryan do you have all your VIP patterns done before the site goes up or is everything done in october?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
sloaner - Some are done ahead of time, but currently everything that is done is up. Your suggestions can sway the final patterns of the season!
By SuperSonic
Who has checked the bonuses today :) A new surprise awaits you :wink:

Not to mention a few of you have badgered Ryan for this one :P
By Ajax
I'd love to see more horror Icons. Wishmaster, Jeepers Creepers, Reagan, Evil Ash, Movie monsters is my favorite section.
By Ajax
SuperSonic wrote:Who has checked the bonuses today :) A new surprise awaits you :wink:

Not to mention a few of you have badgered Ryan for this one :P
Haven't watched the movie yet so it's relevance is lost on me but looks cool. I'll check out the resource material when I get a chance. I was thinking you were referring to Buzz Lightyear which actually got me pretty excited for a second :cry: . I'd still love to see more horror stuff with so few patterns left. Zombies, warewolves, I think we got enough vampires but i guess you can never have enough vampires, Evil Genies, Evil Ashes, Etc :twisted:
By pagemaster1993
Never saw the movie yet but from the commercial I love these guys.
By sloaner
Cool in 20 minutes I will be home and able to print it off, can't be doing that in a cleanroom.
By geekyred
It's ever so cute. But the one before it beats it into my must carves for this season. Man I love that game. ' there's a zombie on your la-awn
By Hottie McNaughty
I should mention that I actually "squee'd" out loud and scared the crap out of my cat sleeping next to me. :lol:
By monstermash
Very cute. I hope you're saving the SCARY ones till last. :wink: :P
By Tkaraoke
The new pattern is cool but I can't wrap my head around the mouth and chest...it looks kind of akward to me. Maybe if there was a source pic I could see.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Tkaraoke wrote:The new pattern is cool but I can't wrap my head around the mouth and chest..
Imagine that his mouth is open so wide, it goes below the edge of his clothing. That was the only way to keep it connected to everything else. This pattern could easily be simplified too. If you have a small pumpkin or want to save time, just carve the face and don't do anything below the neck.