Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By SuperSonic
Hey everyone,

I was ulitmatly curious, what are your favorite mascot(s) of the 7 almost 8 years of this site? (As Ryan should be proud to gloat that it has lasted 7 years already) :)

My favs are:

Curse
Night
Invasion (not added here as of yet)
Last edited by SuperSonic on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Dredge
Dawn is my absolute favorite (favourite for my fine foreign friends :P)

2nd favo(u)rite is Revenge.
By SuperSonic
Dredge wrote:Dawn is my absolute favorite (favourite for my fine foreign friends :P)

2nd favo(u)rite is Revenge.
I'll be honest with you Dredge, I HATE the Canadian spelling for favorite and color, of all of them the only one I agree with is cheque
By Ajax
Dawn for sure.
By Dredge
Dawn to me was the scariest mascot. To me, thats what its all about. The others are great, but just not as cool and scary as dawn.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I could never choose, it would be like picking a favorite child. :lol: They all hold certain memories for me. The theme of each year, the shirts and fliers and stickers... I remember were I was in life at the time.

Of course, the newest one is often my favorite. Based on sales of shirts, decals and the ZP tattoos I've seen, I can unequivocally say that "Revenge" and "Dawn" are the general favorites. I like those, and I'm slightly partial to "Night" as well.

I think people generally like these rounder mascots, because they look closer to traditional jack-o-lanterns. But sometimes I have to stretch the concept a bit, to fit a theme (like a female or child pumpkin).

The 2010 mascot once again forced me to think outside the box, with some unique elements to fit the theme I wanted. But he still shares enough physical traits to fit in with the rest of the family.

"Revenge" is probably the defacto mascot of all the mascots. A version of his face is sometimes used in the logo:

By Ajax
Theres never been a day of the zombie pumpkin? interesting.
By Ajax
I agree revenge is the most recognizable and is the best as a logo.
By Hottie McNaughty
Bride is my favorite for sure. It's also my favorite shirt, in the brown color it looks really cool and I always get comments on it.
By CorpseBride
Ajax wrote:Theres never been a day of the zombie pumpkin? interesting.
I know..I totally guessed it for the contest. How perfect would it be to have Day of the Zombie Pumpkins and a sugar skull aka Day of the Dead skull!

My fave: Bride. Fo shizzle.
By Tkaraoke
Wow! No love for "Curse"? Well, that is my personal favorite. I always loved it's hypno-eye!
By CombichristGirl
Tkaraoke wrote:Wow! No love for "Curse"? Well, that is my personal favorite. I always loved it's hypno-eye!
i have curse and night tatted on my my leg give it up homies lol. i love and want to collect them all. :)

ha ha i do have something which has that logo displayed upon it ryan :)
By GUS
Is partial to curse.
By nosferatu
Especially for Supersonic, my FAVOURITE is Revenge.

The way the lips are almost glued together gives the mascot a whole sinister edge. Love the COLOURS of all the mascots!