Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By reas0n
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:To quote Ghostbusters... we have the tools, we have the talent. It's Miller time.
LET'S GET IT DONE!!
By GUS
Ryan, not so much a critism as a concern, look at the fact you relaunch every year, take the whole lot apart...

in some aspects essential elements of the site were late, & some were missing in peak season when folk were , & ARE looking for them, it's happening to some degree now with questions coming into the forum but nowhere linkwise pertaining to ZP that we can send them... or have them wading through masses of posts.

IF, you operated it on a seesaw update one leave one as is then obviously you could say, in progress ..but here's one I wrote earlier (& pluck the mobile tutorial or whatever from your sleeve).

However, seeing how you like to "clean house" all or nothing, pretty much your own words as a self confessed "neat freak" ..couldya? wouldya, leave it alone to stabilise operations esp in the thick of calls for stencils (less important than sir Jimmy of Savile obviously) ? ..& how would it affect your creative bent / downtime?

I don't know however i'm sure it's not just a simple mirror program!?
would stock of mountan dew just be pallet freighted to your doorstep to save important downtime ? :lol:

paah, who needs sleep or a social life :lol:
what was slow / non appearing last year, & how's it looking this season?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
GUS wrote:Ryan, not so much a critism as a concern... some essential elements of the site were late, & some were missing in peak season
Yeah, I know what you mean. And this is why I've had to trim down the shop offerings of physical merchandise. That's what sapped the majority of my time last season. I know you might wish me to stock thousands of LED pumpkin lights in my office, but the focus and time needs to go to the site and the patterns.

Regarding a mobile phone app, I'd aim for something that could be updated dynamically. Maybe I add a pattern to the site, and it can show in the app too. I'm not looking to take on a big new task, and I don't think it needs to be. But what do I know, I haven't designed an app... yet. :)