Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
I love the beta site, it's testing great but possibly not quite there, I'm sure you'll think it worth the wait too!

8)
By SuperSonic
Its driving me what the title of the new zp year is >_<
By GUS
:D
By SuperSonic
Wait, WHAT Beta site
By monstermash
Pull the other one Gus!
By SuperSonic
.....Pull my other leg you mean
By SaneInsideInsanity
wait you arnt a beta tester sonic....oh sorry about that..... its awesome but we testers are under a strict contract
By Dredge
You guys are mean (GUS)
By GUS
..you may wish to re-consider, after all there has been an absece of guesses from myself this year! ..correct? :|
By nosferatu
GUS, in your role of Special Advisor to the Patchmaster (self-appointed) and the special privileges you enjoy as member (solo) of the 2000 club (You must have heard the phrase "Size doesn't matter" loads of times, surely?), with your insider knowledge what do you think will be the best new pattern this year?

Will it be Jimmy? Or is Ryan saving that for the 3000 mark? :lol: :lol: Or more likely, the 100,000 mark! :lol: Thanks for PMing me the provisional list of this year's new patterns - some interesting choices and I certainly wasn't expecting fifty, although it is a nice round number.

Sadly, you have not made a guess as that would be taking advantage of your position. That's a shame because I think the title "GUS's Guesses" would be great.
By GUS
nos knows the score! :wink:
he hears it often enough as his team consistently loses! :lol:
By Dredge
Nice hint I'm hoping that's an alien tentacle. :wink: Especially since one of my guesses had to do with that. I can't wait! Thanks for the teaser, Rya