Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By CombichristGirl
eh thats ok like i said i need a good set and i know they are zp lol
By GUS
KILLER KLOWN wrote:Hey Gus...I wear shorts year round too. As long as I have a real good hoodie or Columbia fleece, I'm set :D I even run the snow blower in shorts if it's not below 25 deg.
Seperated at birth we were?? :lol:
By Ajax
Last year everything I think started on Sept 1st and there was pretty much a pattern every second day until closer to Halloween when Ryan got busier.
By punchi
Wish I did, but sadly all the pro tool handles I have here are blank. Sam_hain is correct, they will be engraved with ZP logo and be made available in September.
will you let us know when they're in? i want the logo ones too! or should we request the logo ones when we order?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
At a certain point (in a few weeks hopefully) all the wood handles should be engraved, so there won't be a choice. ;) And yep, it will be announced in a few places, I'm sure.
By GUS
sobs dramatically...

looks longingly & reproachfully at un-etched x2.

(scowls in Ryans direction) :lol:
By Sam_hain
alright man give us more hints to the new theme and or another teaser shot! its killing me!....are you aware that in just a few oh I dont know 2-3 weeks my halloween decorations will already be up...

i need help...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
For those seeking an update, I should let you know that I threw out my back last week (twisting to plug in some wires behind my computer of all things).

This back pain issue had me more or less bedridden for the last 10 days or so (it's a minor miracle I was able to come up with a new Jason Voorhees pattern from my laptop in bed). And a few weeks before this back issue, I also injured my knee and have been busy with physical therapy. When it rains, it pours.

The good news is, I'm getting back up to speed on ZP production. But I appreciate your patience in the coming weeks, as I seem to be both under quite a time crunch and spinal crunch.
By Hottie McNaughty
I somehow hurt my back while sleeping the other night. That's how you know you're getting old....

Hope you're feeling better soon. Keep up with the PT, it will help a lot as will yoga if you're so inclined.
By SaneInsideInsanity
* Gives Ryan a back rub* It's ok pumpkin king we can wait you take care of yourself first.
By Ajax
You know what helps me when i get back pain. Doing creative things :). kidding. That sucks of all the times of year to get hurt :(. Hopefully the pain goes away soon.
By punchi
wishing you a speedy recovery!!!
By Pumpken
Hope you start feeling better real soon.