Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
CombichristGirl wrote:hey we can order from the shop at any time right? or just before halloween?
i mean like i wanna order a pumpkin gutter and shirt?
If the item page says it's in stock and there's an "add to cart" button, you can order it. There will be some new items in September, but if you see something you like now, order away, and I'll ship it within a day.
By Sam_hain
Sooo id like to order a helping on new patterns..add to cart, you have a day to produce now ;)
By GUS
Happy waiting.
"Good things come to those who wait"
By CombichristGirl
exellent! i may be ordering in september also. for now im renewing my membership and grabbing a shirt and pumpkin gutter and carving set just to get it out the way lol.
it says in the shop that the currently stocked pro kits dont have the zp logo? do you have any and just didnt update that please say yes lol
By GUS
Hmm i'm constantly reminded that apparantly I bought the last of the un-logo'ed carving kits (my second) set to have a different blade in each, wish i'd had the option he says gloomily & with a trace of bitterness in his voice (sic)
:?
By CombichristGirl
i know i will be sad but i just want a good carving knife. i will know in my heart its a zp kit if not lol
By punchi
I'm hoping for a new hoodie....all that's left is large and extra large. Full zip please!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Sam_hain
zip hoodies huh, I'm more of a pull over hoodie type guy. Although if there were "full zip" hoodies that did the zip up over the face and on the face was a ZP logo and a little stem at the top. that would be weirdly epic.

which reminds me I gotta get the jigsaw and joker over face hoodies this fall/winter.... not that Ill fully zip them, but it may be nice when u get them damn winds in winter.. ryan knows what i mean. damn new england winters.
By GUS
Sam, simply wear proper mountain kit!
I sit in my office unheated at 0 degrees c in a polartec 300 fleece & beanie, toastie warm.
I know winters are different wherever you go, but I pretty much wear the same out in -40, though I tend to change out of my shorts & into trousers if it's in excess of -25 & i'm outside.

Theres alot to be said for some good snowboarding trousers.
might have to stencil a zp on my newest pair actually.
By Sam_hain
I know for a fact that at this moment he only has plain kits left. But I asked for a ZP logo set awhile ago and he told me that he would be getting new kits with logos on them for this season....I'm guessing like everything else around here....in september. He could tell you better.

and nah no mountain gear...I rather rock ZP wear.
By GUS
jeez, since when is freezing to death fashionable?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
CombichristGirl wrote:it says in the shop that the currently stocked pro kits dont have the zp logo? do you have any and juerst didnt update that please say yes lol
Wish I did, but sadly all the pro tool handles I have here are blank. Sam_hain is correct, they will be engraved with ZP logo and be made available in September.

Thanks for the input on what you'd like to see here on the site and in the shop. I'm always listening! :)
By Sam_hain
and where only a little over 3 weeks away from the site update and new merch. woo

oh and ZP patches would be cool too. to sew on for example wool caps for winter.

although my real reason for wanting a patch is because I had an idea for a steampunk zombie costume. and id sew it to the front of the hat
By KILLER KLOWN
Hey Gus...I wear shorts year round too. As long as I have a real good hoodie or Columbia fleece, I'm set :D I even run the snow blower in shorts if it's not below 25 deg.