Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
yup, they really are part of you!
who, where? ..WHY?????
By CombichristGirl
u mean on here right?
i miss em cause u get so used to them u know who it is by that and wonder who the new guy is lol
By mesmark
I've gotten used to Ryan changing his, because he does it all the time and it's usually kinda fun to see his transformations, but for other members, it does make miss the good ol' days.

And Gus, I'm not sure who where or why, but over the years in here have always thought that.

feel free to change your avatar, just know that I miss your old one :D
By CombichristGirl
im that way with forums and like xbox live when people change cloths lol
By GUS
mines staying put, ..I only smile via my avatar!
(perma-frown)
By CombichristGirl
GUS wrote:mines staying put, ..I only smile via my avatar!
(perma-frown)
lmao that was just too too good lol
By GUS
Seriously, I hate it when people (who only vaguely know you, , usually busybody types) say "what's up with you..face like a so + so.

I am so used to replying that it's the natural hang of my face, & therefore perfectly normal not reflecting how I actually feel.

or simply. Pi$$ off
(thus the avatar smiley-kin)
By CombichristGirl
i remember people by looks. not gonna lie im horrible with names lol.
i even apologize to people in advance and tell them im bad with names.
By Dans banana Loafcake
I'm sorry, I changed my avatar recently and now I feel bad.

I haven't been on here for a while and just thought I'd change it now I'm back. The Golden snub nosed monkey is the scariest animal on the planet though and when I saw it I nearly freaked out!

If you want me to change it back to a pumpkin related one I don't mind.

I too kind of attribute the avatar to the person, kind of another thing to go on to judge there character, when it changes to something unexpected you kind miss the old one and feel abit sad, especially as all the old post update too. That's forums for ya though.

Dan

P.S. Is Ryan still tidying up peoples spelling! Hehe
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That's true, you do sort of get used to a person's avatar. Without even reading the user's name, I can tell who posted what by the little image.

For that reason, I try to not change mine often, even though I often think of things I could change it to. Generally, I change it once per year, to show my latest Halloween costume. So mine usually stick around a long time, and they are of my actual face.

Dan - Am I tidying up spelling? Heh, I don't make a rule of it. Sometimes a person might post a really long link, or mess up a forum code tag... so if I fix something like that, and notice an obvious spelling error while I have the edit box open, I may fix. But I don't make time to purposefully try to be a grammar teacher. ;)
By mesmark
Sorry guys, don't feel bad. Please change your avatar as needed :D I don't want to stifle your expression of self.

I don't visit that many forums, but this is the only one where people change their avatars. I'm just not used to it. Like Combi said, I always get taken back a bit when there's a new avatar, because I don't usually read people's names in the post. I just get a peripheral of the avatar and know who's talking.

Change is fun. Maybe I should change mine ... :D
By purple1worm
I'v kept the same one since I joined. It's one of my faves but I noticed someone else is also using it. I was thinking of changing it to a pic of the same pattern that I carved. So it's the same but not the same!!!
By Dadja
Dadja wrote:I must say I also change it about 3 or 4 times per year. I just get bored of it pretty fast... I'll put my costume one back on and try to keep that on for a bit longer :)
Okay, couldn't find costume one, so went back to J.R. :) I'll keep that one on. Probably my best know anyway...