Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Doh
I smell sweet delicious spam.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I am weary of any new forum member that only has one or two posts... especially when said posts are totally vague in content (or not even on topic for this Halloween/pumpkin forum). Indeed, I can smell spam.

But until I see a link pop up on the user's post, profile, or signature, I can't be sure what sort of spam is being sold. But I'm watching.

I will say.... users with only a couple posts (or none at all) who don't post on topic or wait too long to join in a conversation... those sort of forum accounts will be purged from time to time.

It doesn't make sense to keep dozens of users signed up for this forum who have never said a word. You don't need to join the forum to read the posts, so those who do join should speak up once in a while.
By Doh
You'll notice that the OP has the same signature as another new member named "Patience" who also posted a strange post for a newbie.

Both are obviously trolling for fish and will return shortly to add their crap.

keep up the good work Ryan. You keep this place very spam free when compred to other forums that i use.
By Ajax
Who the hell doesn't love spam? It a great sandwich meat. You guys are nuts. Check the link below for some delicious recipes. :wink:

http://www.spam.com/
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sure enough, Doh, the two new users you spotted we spam. The spammers techniques are pretty obvious. I just waited to see if the posted any spammy hyperlinks and as soon as they did... ZAP with my heat ray!

As the months roll on and we get closer to Halloween, I'll be doing my annual cleanup of the forum. One of the benefits of this forum being fairly quiet during the off-season is... I can take a good look at the member list and the old posts, to decide what to clean out.

Old users that signed up and never spoke up will be flushed. Topics with outdated content or dead links will be purged. Duplicate topics will be merged. So we can enter the Halloween 2010 forum season with a clean and organized home.
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
By JMP919
I think that is a great idea. You gotta love it when someone comes out of nowhere to tell us where to get free ringtones.....
By GUS
but where will the spiders live? :shock: :?
By Cheef
free ring tones. where?

Oh well. guess i missed it..
By SaneInsideInsanity
lol I was acctually thinking about going through pages of pattern requests right now not that I miss you guys and have had a few or anything....shiffty eyes....not trying to fill the void at all....